Quantum Mirror jacket
Sorry, but it's out of stock,
and we don't expect to have new stock. We are planning to make a new variant soon, but it's possible that it will be available only for a limited time. If you don't want to miss out, please subscribe to our notification list.
We care about your personal data, as we expect others to care about ours. We keep your e-mail address so secret, we don't even give it to our shipping partner if you order something from us. Is that fair?
In this reality, software is free.
Only until the end of November!
Real embroidery on a quality jacket! You can get them until the end of November 2022, or while our stock lasts. (Hurry especially if you want them in 2XL size!)
Money Back Guarantee
If you're not happy with your order, just send it back within 3 months, and we'll organize a replacement or give you your money back. We have a customer service that cares.
100% made with Linux
The embroidery, the website, the customer service, fully made with Linux. Who else does all this with Linux?
|Length (A)||Width (B)||Sleeve length (C)|
|S||70 cm / 27"||51 cm / 20"||85 cm / 33.5"|
|M||72 cm / 28"||56 cm / 22"||88 cm / 34.5"|
|L||75 cm / 29"||61 cm / 24"||90 cm / 35.5"|
|XL||77 cm / 30"||66 cm / 26"||93 cm / 36.5"|
|2XL||80 cm / 31"||71 cm / 28"||95 cm / 37.5"|
Measure one of your sweatshirts you have at home!
Start by laying it completely flat (on a table), then measure according to this image on the right. Please keep in mind that natural cotton garments can shrink up to 5% during the first washing.
Some technical information
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester, 305.0 g/m2
- 100% Cotton face fabric
- Embroidered with high strength Madeira embroidery thread
- Half-moon back patch
- Rolled-forward shoulder
- Coil zipper
- Pouch pocket
- 1x1 rib with spandex
- Twin needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, waistband, and cuffs
- Single-needle topstitched side seam
- Machine washable up to 30°C / 86°F
- Instead of drying in direct sunlight, dry in the shade. This way you can save the colors for years.
- Can be safely dried using a tumble drier (medium or low heat)
- Do not iron, do not dryclean