Xubuntu crewneck sweatshirt
Currently out of stock.
This is a seasonal offer, only available until 17.03.2022.
My very own Linux desktop
Easy to use, light and powerful. That's why we like it.
Embroidered logo on a warm and elegant sweatshirt. Durable and comfortable material (50% cotton, grown in the United States).
Money Back Guarantee
If you're not happy with your order, just send it back within 3 months, and we'll organize a replacement or give you your money back. We have a customer service that cares.
100% made with Linux
The embroidery, the website, the customer service, fully made with Linux. Who else does all this with Linux?
This is an official Xubuntu product.
Crewneck Sweatshirt sizes
|Length (A)||Width (B)||Sleeve length (C)|
|S||69 cm / 27"||51 cm / 20"||85 cm / 33.5"|
|M||71 cm / 28"||56 cm / 22"||88 cm / 34.5"|
|L||74 cm / 29"||61 cm / 24"||90 cm / 35.5"|
|XL||76 cm / 30"||66 cm / 26"||93 cm / 36.5"|
|2XL||79 cm / 31"||71 cm / 28"||95 cm / 37.5"|
Measure one of your sweatshirts you have at home!
Start by laying it completely flat (on a table), then measure according to this image on the right.
Some technical information
- The blank sweatshirt is STANDARD 100 certified by OEKO-TEX
- 50% Cotton and 50% Polyester, 271 g/m2
- Embroidered with high strength Madeira embroidery thread
- Classic fit tubular body
- Spun yarn for softer feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitching at shoulders, armholes, neck, waistband and cuffs
- Twin needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband and cuffs
- 1x1 rib with spandex for enhanced stretch and recovery
- 100% of the fabric cutting scraps are recycled into fiber and used in new products
- 33% of the energy used to manufacture this sweatshirt comes from renewable resources
- Machine washable up to 40 °C
- Can be safely dried using a tumble drier (medium heat)
- You should not iron this sweatshirt
- Do not dryclean
- Cotton is sourced from the United States. The blank sweatshirt was manufactured in Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua or Mexico. Embroidered and finished in Hungary, in the European Union.