Ubuntu Studio jacket (grey)
Currently out of stock.
This jacket in some sizes will be available again from 5 April.
For Creative People
Be proud. You have the most widely used multimedia orientated distribution in the world.
Money Back Guarantee
If you're not happy with your order, just send it back within 3 months, and we'll organize a replacement or give you your money back. We have a customer service that cares.
100% made with Linux
The embroidery, the website, the customer service, fully made with Linux. Who else does all this with Linux?
This product is made in cooperation with the Ubuntu Studio team.
|Length (A)||Width (B)||Sleeve length (C)|
|S||70 cm / 27"||51 cm / 20"||85 cm / 33.5"|
|M||72 cm / 28"||56 cm / 22"||88 cm / 34.5"|
|L||75 cm / 29"||61 cm / 24"||90 cm / 35.5"|
|XL||77 cm / 30"||66 cm / 26"||93 cm / 36.5"|
|2XL||80 cm / 31"||71 cm / 28"||95 cm / 37.5"|
Measure one of your sweatshirts you have at home!
Start by laying it completely flat (on a table), then measure according to this image on the right. Please keep in mind that natural cotton garments can shrink up to 5% during the first washing.
Some technical information
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester, 305.0 g/m2
- 100% Cotton face fabric
- Embroidered with high strength Madeira embroidery thread
- Half-moon back patch
- Rolled-forward shoulder
- Coil zipper
- Pouch pocket
- 1x1 rib with spandex
- Twin needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, waistband, and cuffs
- Single-needle topstitched side seam
- Machine washable up to 30°C / 86°F
- Instead of drying in direct sunlight, dry in the shade. This way you can save the colors for years.
- Can be safely dried using a tumble drier (medium or low heat)
- Do not iron, do not dryclean