The Binary Times hoodie (black-grey)
Sorry, but it's out of stock,
and we don't expect to have new stock. We are planning to make a new variant soon, but it's possible that it will be available only for a limited time. If you don't want to miss out, please subscribe to our notification list.
We care about your personal data, as we expect others to care about ours. We keep your e-mail address so secret, we don't even give it to our shipping partner if you order something from us. Is that fair?
Listen to Mark and Wayne!
Fortnightly podcast to spread the word about Linux and open source software.
Embroidered logo on a warm hoodie. Durable and comfortable material (50% cotton) with a big pocket.
Money Back Guarantee
If you're not happy with your order, just send it back within 3 months, and we'll organize a replacement or give you your money back. We have a customer service that cares.
100% made with Linux
The embroidery, the website, the customer service, fully made with Linux. Who else does all this with Linux?
This is an official product of the podcast.
|Length (A)||Width (B)||Sleeve length (C)|
|S||69 cm / 27"||51 cm / 20"||85 cm / 33.5"|
|M||71 cm / 28"||56 cm / 22"||88 cm / 34.5"|
|L||74 cm / 29"||61 cm / 24"||90 cm / 35.5"|
|XL||76 cm / 30"||66 cm / 26"||93 cm / 36.5"|
|2XL||79 cm / 31"||71 cm / 28"||95 cm / 37.5"|
Measure one of your sweatshirts you have at home!
Start by laying it completely flat (on a table), then measure according to this image on the right.
Some technical information
- 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Embroidered with high strength Madeira embroidery thread
- Softer feel and reduced pilling
- Contrast jersey lined hood
- Contrast dark grey twill tape at back neck and flatcord
- Pouch pocket
- Twin needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband and cuffs
- 1 x 1 rib with spandex
- Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
- Machine washable up to 40 °C
- Can be safely dried using a tumble drier (medium heat)
- You should not iron this sweatshirt
- Do not dryclean
Uncensored Customer Reviews