Nowadays it’s more difficult to maintain the stock of all our products. Here you can find more details about our current stock, available to ship right now:
- S size - only 1 piece in stock
- M size - only 1 piece in stock
- L size - out of stock and we can't get it now
- XL size - only 4 pcs in stock
- 2XL size - only 2 pcs in stock
A new type of this hoodie is available!
This one is available only while our stock lasts. But you can check out our new hoodie if you click here.
Python is one of the most popular scripting languages ever. Easy and universal.
Embroidered logo on a warm hoodie. Durable and comfortable material (50% cotton) with a big pocket.
Money Back Guarantee
If you're not happy with your order, just send it back within 3 months, and we'll organize a replacement or give you your money back. We have a customer service that cares.
100% made with Linux
The embroidery, the website, the customer service, fully made with Linux. Who else does all this with Linux?
Python is a trademark of the Python Software Foundation.
|Length (A)||Width (B)||Sleeve length (C)|
|S||69 cm / 27"||51 cm / 20"||85 cm / 33.5"|
|M||71 cm / 28"||56 cm / 22"||88 cm / 34.5"|
|L||74 cm / 29"||61 cm / 24"||90 cm / 35.5"|
|XL||76 cm / 30"||66 cm / 26"||93 cm / 36.5"|
|2XL||79 cm / 31"||71 cm / 28"||95 cm / 37.5"|
Measure one of your sweatshirts you have at home!
Start by laying it completely flat (on a table), then measure according to this image on the right.
Some technical information
- The blank sweatshirt is STANDARD 100 certified by OEKO-TEX
- 50% Cotton and 50% Polyester, 271 g/m2
- Embroidered with high strength Madeira embroidery thread
- Softer feel and reduced pilling
- Double-lined hood with color-matched drawcord
- Pouch pocket
- Twin needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband and cuffs
- 1 x 1 rib with spandex
- Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
- Machine washable up to 40 °C
- Can be safely dried using a tumble drier (medium heat)
- You should not iron this sweatshirt
- Do not dryclean
- Materials sourced from Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua or Mexico. Embroidered and finished in Hungary, in the European Union.