Phoronix Test Suite Women's T-Shirt (black)
Currently out of stock.
This t-shirt will be available again from 5 April in some sizes.
Phoronix Test Suite
Phoronix Test Suite is a free, open-source benchmark software for Linux and other operating systems.
Forget the cheap, printed T-shirts. This is a real embroidery on a quality material which you can use for a long time.
Money Back Guarantee
If you're not happy with your order, just send it back within 3 months, and we'll organize a replacement or give you your money back. We have a customer service that cares.
100% made with Linux
The embroidery, the website, the customer service, fully made with Linux. Who else does all this with Linux?
Ladies' t-shirt sizes
|Length (A)||65 cm||66 cm||69 cm||71 cm||72 cm|
|Width (B)||44 cm||49 cm||54 cm||59 cm||64 cm|
Measure one of your shirts you have at home!
Start by laying it completely flat (on a table), then measure according to this image on the right. Please keep in mind that natural cotton garments can shrink up to 5% during the first washing.
Some technical information
- 100% cotton, classic fit, 180 g/m2
- Embroidered with high strength Madeira embroidery thread
- 1.2 cm collar
- Taped neck and shoulders for durability
- Double needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Machine washable up to 40°C / 105°F
- Instead of drying in direct sunlight, dry in the shade. This way you can save the colors for years.
- Can be safely dried using a tumble drier (medium heat)
- Ironing up to 150°C / 300°F
- Do not dryclean