openSUSE Tumbleweed T-Shirt (dark blue)
Nowadays it’s more difficult to maintain the stock of all our products. Here you can find more details about our current stock, available to ship right now:
- S size - only 3 pcs in stock
- M size - 3 pcs arriving, order now to get it!
- L size - 3 pcs arriving, order now to get it!
- XL size - only 2 pcs in stock
- 2XL size - only 3 pcs in stock
The makers' choice for you. If you want the newest software out there, go for Tumbleweed!
Why dark blue?
If you don't like vivid colors and you already have all your favorite Linux shirts in black, then this dark blue one is the perfect choice.
Forget the cheap, printed T-shirts. This is real embroidery on a quality, cotton shirt which you can use for a long time.
Money Back Guarantee
If you're not happy with your order, just send it back within 3 months, and we'll organize a replacement or give you your money back. We have a customer service that cares.
100% made with Linux
The embroidery, the website, the customer service, fully made with Linux. Who else does all this with Linux?
Made with the permission of the openSUSE Board.
|Length (A)||Width (B)|
|S||71 cm / 28"||46 cm / 18"|
|M||74 cm / 29"||51 cm / 20"|
|L||76 cm / 30"||56 cm / 22"|
|XL||79 cm / 31"||61 cm / 24"|
|2XL||81 cm / 32"||66 cm / 26"|
Measure one of your shirts you have at home!
Start by laying it completely flat (on a table), then measure according to this image on the right. Please keep in mind that natural cotton garments can shrink up to 5% during the first washing.
Some technical information
- The blank shirt is STANDARD 100 certified by OEKO-TEX
- 100% cotton, classic fit, 180 g/m2
- Embroidered with high strength Madeira embroidery thread
- Seamless double needle collar
- Taped neck and shoulders for durability
- Double needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Tubular fit for minimal torque
- Machine washable up to 40°C / 105°F
- Instead of drying in direct sunlight, dry in the shade. This way you can save the colors for years.
- Can be safely dried using a tumble drier (medium heat)
- Ironing up to 150°C / 300°F
- Do not dryclean
- Materials sourced from Honduras, Nicaragua, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Bangladesh, Mexico or El Salvador. Embroidered and finished in Hungary, in the European Union.