openSUSE LEAP T-Shirt (blue)
Nowadays it’s more difficult to maintain the stock of all our products. Here you can find more details about our current stock, available to ship right now:
- S size - only 7 pcs in stock
- M size - only 10 pcs in stock
- L size - only 6 pcs in stock
- XL size - 10+ pcs in stock
- 2XL size - only 9 pcs in stock
The makers' choice for you. If you like enterprise-grade stability, go for Leap!
Forget the cheap, printed T-shirts. This is real embroidery on a quality, cotton shirt which you can use for a long time.
Money Back Guarantee
If you're not happy with your order, just send it back within 3 months, and we'll organize a replacement or give you your money back. We have a customer service that cares.
100% made with Linux
The embroidery, the website, the customer service, fully made with Linux. Who else does all this with Linux?
Made with the permission of the openSUSE Board.
|Length (A)||Width (B)|
|S||71 cm / 28"||46 cm / 18"|
|M||74 cm / 29"||51 cm / 20"|
|L||76 cm / 30"||56 cm / 22"|
|XL||79 cm / 31"||61 cm / 24"|
|2XL||81 cm / 32"||66 cm / 26"|
Measure one of your shirts you have at home!
Start by laying it completely flat (on a table), then measure according to this image on the right. Please keep in mind that natural cotton garments can shrink up to 5% during the first washing.
Some technical information
- The blank shirt is STANDARD 100 certified by OEKO-TEX
- 100% cotton, classic fit, 180 g/m2
- Embroidered with high strength Madeira embroidery thread
- Seamless double needle collar
- Taped neck and shoulders for durability
- Double needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Tubular fit for minimal torque
- Machine washable up to 40°C / 105°F
- Instead of drying in direct sunlight, dry in the shade. This way you can save the colors for years.
- Can be safely dried using a tumble drier (medium heat)
- Ironing up to 150°C / 300°F
- Do not dryclean
- Materials sourced from Honduras, Nicaragua, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Bangladesh, Mexico or El Salvador. Embroidered and finished in Hungary, in the European Union.