openSUSE LEAP hoodie (black)
Nowadays it’s more difficult to maintain the stock of all our products. Here you can find more details about our current stock, available to ship right now:
- S size - only 1 piece in stock
- M size - 2 pcs arriving, order now to get it!
- L size - only 3 pcs in stock
- XL size - only 4 pcs in stock
- 2XL size - only 3 pcs in stock
The makers' choice for you. If you like enterprise-grade stability, go for Leap!
Embroidered logo on a warm hoodie. More durable and more natural material (80% cotton) with a big pocket.
Money Back Guarantee
If you're not happy with your order, just send it back within 3 months, and we'll organize a replacement or give you your money back. We have a customer service that cares.
100% made with Linux
The embroidery, the website, the customer service, fully made with Linux. Who else does all this with Linux?
Made with the permission of the openSUSE Board.
|Length (A)||Width (B)|
|S||67 cm / 26"||51 cm / 20"|
|M||70 cm / 27"||56 cm / 22"|
|L||73 cm / 29"||61 cm / 24"|
|XL||76 cm / 30"||63 cm / 25"|
|2XL||79 cm / 31"||68 cm / 27"|
Measure one of your sweatshirts you have at home!
Start by laying it completely flat (on a table), then measure according to this image on the right.
Some technical information
- The blank hoodie is STANDARD 100 certified by OEKO-TEX
- 80% Cotton and 20% Polyester, 280 g/m2
- Embroidered with high strength Madeira embroidery thread
- Double fabric hood
- Self-coloured flat draw cord
- Front kangaroo pocket
- Machine washable up to 40°C / 104°F
- Can be safely dried using a tumble drier (low heat)
- Instead of drying in direct sunlight, dry in the shade. This way you can save the colors for years.
- Ironing up to 110°C / 230°F
- Do not dryclean
- Materials sourced from Morocco. Embroidered and finished in Hungary, in the European Union.