openSUSE (type 2) Long Sleeve T-Shirt (black)
Sorry, but it's out of stock,
and we don't expect to have new stock. We are planning to make a new variant soon, but it's possible that it will be available only for a limited time. If you don't want to miss out, please subscribe to our notification list.
We care about your personal data, as we expect others to care about ours. We keep your e-mail address so secret, we don't even give it to our shipping partner if you order something from us. Is that fair?
This is a seasonal offer, only available until 17.03.2022.
The makers' choice for you.
Ideal in the office
It's elegant. Not too warm and not too thin. Comfortably shows your commitment to free software, in the office or wherever you are.
Forget the cheap, printed T-shirts. This is real embroidery on a quality, 100% cotton shirt which you can use for a long time.
Money Back Guarantee
If you're not happy with your order, just send it back within 3 months, and we'll organize a replacement or give you your money back. We have a customer service that cares.
100% made with Linux
The embroidery, the website, the customer service, fully made with Linux. Who else does all this with Linux?
Made with the permission of the openSUSE Board.
|Length (A)||Width (B)|
|S||71 cm / 28"||46 cm / 18"|
|M||74 cm / 29"||51 cm / 20"|
|L||76 cm / 30"||56 cm / 22"|
|XL||79 cm / 31"||61 cm / 24"|
|2XL||81 cm / 32"||66 cm / 26"|
Measure one of your shirts you have at home!
Start by laying it completely flat (on a table), then measure according to this image on the right. Please keep in mind that natural cotton garments can shrink up to 5% during the first washing.
Some technical information
- The blank shirt is STANDARD 100 certified by OEKO-TEX
- 100% cotton, classic fit, 180 g/m2
- Embroidered with high strength Madeira embroidery thread
- Seamless double needle collar
- Taped neck and shoulders for durability
- Double needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Tubular fit for minimal torque
- Machine washable up to 40°C / 105°F
- Instead of drying in direct sunlight, dry in the shade. This way you can save the colors for years.
- Can be safely dried using a tumble drier (medium heat)
- Ironing up to 150°C / 300°F
- Do not dryclean
- Materials sourced from Honduras, Nicaragua, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Bangladesh, Mexico or El Salvador. Embroidered and finished in Hungary, in the European Union.