OpenMandriva jacket (black)
Nowadays it’s more difficult to maintain the stock of all our products. Here you can find more details about our current stock, available to ship right now:
- S size - only 2 pcs in stock
- M size - 2 pcs arriving, order now to get it!
- L size - only 2 pcs in stock
- XL size - only 3 pcs in stock
- 2XL size - only 1 piece in stock
People at OpenMandriva believe in the values of free software & collaboration. Their goal is to develop a pragmatic distribution that provides the best user experience.
Embroidered logo on a warm jacket with a YKK brass zipper. 80% cotton. You can use it for a long time.
Money Back Guarantee
If you're not happy with your order, just send it back within 3 months, and we'll organize a replacement or give you your money back. We have a customer service that cares.
100% made with Linux
The embroidery, the website, the customer service, fully made with Linux. Who else does all this with Linux?
This product is made in cooperation with the OpenMandriva Association.
|Length (A)||Width (B)|
|S||66 cm / 26"||52 cm / 20"|
|M||68 cm / 27"||56 cm / 22"|
|L||71 cm / 28"||60 cm / 24"|
|XL||73 cm / 29"||64 cm / 25"|
|2XL||76 cm / 30"||68 cm / 27"|
Measure one of your sweatshirts you have at home!
Start by laying it completely flat (on a table), then measure according to this image on the right. Please keep in mind that natural cotton garments can shrink up to 5% during the first washing.
Some technical information
- The blank jacket is STANDARD 100 certified by OEKO-TEX
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester, 280 g/m2
- Embroidered with high strength Madeira embroidery thread
- Cadet collar with single jersey back neck tape
- JKK, covered metal zip
- Two welt front pockets
- Machine washable up to 40°C / 104°F
- Can be safely dried using a tumble drier (low heat)
- Instead of drying in direct sunlight, dry in the shade. This way you can save the colors for years.
- Do not dryclean
- Ironing up to 110°C / 230°F
- Materials sourced from Morocco. Embroidered and finished in Hungary, in the European Union.