OpenEmbedded hoodie (black)
Nowadays it’s more difficult to maintain the stock of all our products. Here you can find more details about our current stock, available to ship right now:
- S size - only 3 pcs in stock
- M size - only 2 pcs in stock
- L size - 6 pcs arriving, order now to get it!
- XL size - only 3 pcs in stock
- 2XL size - only 2 pcs in stock
Our friends at OpenEmbedded asked us to make some shirts to support them. Here they are.
Embroidered logo on a warm hoodie. More durable and more natural material (80% cotton) with a big pocket.
Money Back Guarantee
If you're not happy with your order, just send it back within 3 months, and we'll organize a replacement or give you your money back. We have a customer service that cares.
100% made with Linux
The embroidery, the website, the customer service, fully made with Linux. Who else does all this with Linux?
This is an official OpenEmbedded product.
|Length (A)||Width (B)|
|S||67 cm / 26"||51 cm / 20"|
|M||70 cm / 27"||56 cm / 22"|
|L||73 cm / 29"||61 cm / 24"|
|XL||76 cm / 30"||63 cm / 25"|
|2XL||79 cm / 31"||68 cm / 27"|
Measure one of your sweatshirts you have at home!
Start by laying it completely flat (on a table), then measure according to this image on the right.
Some technical information
- The blank hoodie is STANDARD 100 certified by OEKO-TEX
- 80% Cotton and 20% Polyester, 280 g/m2
- Embroidered with high strength Madeira embroidery thread
- Double fabric hood
- Self-coloured flat draw cord
- Front kangaroo pocket
- Machine washable up to 40°C / 104°F
- Can be safely dried using a tumble drier (low heat)
- Instead of drying in direct sunlight, dry in the shade. This way you can save the colors for years.
- Ironing up to 110°C / 230°F
- Do not dryclean
- Materials sourced from Morocco. Embroidered and finished in Hungary, in the European Union.