Nowadays it’s more difficult to maintain the stock of all our products. Here you can find more details about our current stock, available to ship right now:
- S size - only 1 piece in stock
- M size - out of stock and we can't get it now
- L size - out of stock and we can't get it now
- XL size - out of stock and we can't get it now
- 2XL size - out of stock and we can't get it now
Linux distribution based on the Nix package manager. Reproducible and declarative configuration management, atomic upgrades and rollbacks.
Embroidered logo on a quality jacket with a YKK brass zipper. Premium, warm material (50% cotton). You can use it for a long time.
Money Back Guarantee
If you're not happy with your order, just send it back within 3 months, and we'll organize a replacement or give you your money back. We have a customer service that cares.
100% made with Linux
The embroidery, the website, the customer service, fully made with Linux. Who else does all this with Linux?
This product is made in cooperation with the NixOS developers.
|Length (A)||Width (B)||Sleeve length (C)|
|S||69 cm / 27"||51 cm / 20"||85 cm / 33.5"|
|M||71 cm / 28"||56 cm / 22"||88 cm / 34.5"|
|L||74 cm / 29"||61 cm / 24"||90 cm / 35.5"|
|XL||76 cm / 30"||66 cm / 26"||93 cm / 36.5"|
|2XL||79 cm / 31"||71 cm / 28"||95 cm / 37.5"|
Measure one of your sweatshirts you have at home!
Start by laying it completely flat (on a table), then measure according to this image on the right. Please keep in mind that natural cotton garments can shrink up to 5% during the first washing.
Some technical information
- 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Embroidered with high strength Madeira embroidery thread
- Contrast twill neck tape
- Brass zipper
- Softer feel and reduced pilling
- 1x1 rib with spandex
- Double needle stitching and cuffs
- Machine washable up to 40°C / 105°F
- Instead of drying in direct sunlight, dry in the shade. This way you can save the colors for years.
- Can be safely dried using a tumble drier (medium heat)
- Ironing up to 150°C / 300°F
- Do not dryclean