Linux Mint T-Shirt (green)
Nowadays it’s more difficult to maintain the stock of all our products. Here you can find more details about our current stock, available to ship right now:
- S size - only 4 pcs in stock
- M size - only 3 pcs in stock
- L size - only 3 pcs in stock
- XL size - only 3 pcs in stock
- 2XL size - only 3 pcs in stock
The Linux operating system that just works.
Forget the cheap, printed T-shirts. This is real embroidery on a quality, 100% cotton shirt which you can use for a long time.
Money Back Guarantee
If you're not happy with your order, just send it back within 3 months, and we'll organize a replacement or give you your money back. We have a customer service that cares.
100% made with Linux
The embroidery, the website, the customer service, fully made with Linux. Who else does all this with Linux?
This is an official Linux Mint product with support to the developers.
|Length (A)||Width (B)|
|S||71 cm / 28"||46 cm / 18"|
|M||74 cm / 29"||51 cm / 20"|
|L||76 cm / 30"||56 cm / 22"|
|XL||79 cm / 31"||61 cm / 24"|
|2XL||81 cm / 32"||66 cm / 26"|
Measure one of your shirts you have at home!
Start by laying it completely flat (on a table), then measure according to this image on the right. Please keep in mind that natural cotton garments can shrink up to 5% during the first washing.
Some technical information
- The blank shirt is STANDARD 100 certified by OEKO-TEX
- 100% cotton, classic fit, 180 g/m2
- Embroidered with high strength Madeira embroidery thread
- Seamless double needle collar
- Taped neck and shoulders for durability
- Double needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Tubular fit for minimal torque
- Machine washable up to 40°C / 105°F
- Instead of drying in direct sunlight, dry in the shade. This way you can save the colors for years.
- Can be safely dried using a tumble drier (medium heat)
- Ironing up to 150°C / 300°F
- Do not dryclean
- Materials sourced from Honduras, Nicaragua, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Bangladesh, Mexico or El Salvador. Embroidered and finished in Hungary, in the European Union.
Uncensored Customer Reviews
The shirt is comfortable to wear. Fits perfectly. The color is very cool. I wear this t-shirt with pride and love my Linux Mint
after one time wash: dont fit in the shirt anymore!
Nice quality, promptly delivered. What more could I ask for?
The fabric is coarser woven and not as soft and comfortable as I'm used to from my other t-shirts. The embroidered "LM" is placed too far left. I would love if you had a size 3XL :-)
Wear it all time
It's great. I like promoting services that deserve it and are free.
The shirt fit is very bad (size is right). The "LM" logo is too far to the left. Expensive workshop shirt.
I like it but the size was a little bit bigger that I thought ;)