GNU hoodie (black-grey)
Free as in Freedom
Non-free software puts its users under the power of the software's developer. GNU is free, GNU is ours.
Embroidered logo on a warm hoodie. Durable and comfortable material (50% cotton) with a big pocket.
Money Back Guarantee
If you're not happy with your order, just send it back within 3 months, and we'll organize a replacement or give you your money back. We have a customer service that cares.
100% made with Linux
The embroidery, the website, the customer service, fully made with Linux. Who else does all this with Linux?
|Width (A)||51 cm||56 cm||61 cm||66 cm||71 cm|
|Height (B)||69 cm||71 cm||73 cm||76 cm||79 cm|
|Sleeve length (C)||85 cm||88 cm||90 cm||93 cm||95 cm|
Measure one of your sweatshirts you have at home!
Start by laying it completely flat (on a table), then measure according to this image on the right.
Some technical information
- 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Embroidered with high strength Madeira embroidery thread
- Softer feel and reduced pilling
- Contrast jersey lined hood
- Contrast dark grey twill tape at back neck and flatcord
- Pouch pocket
- Twin needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband and cuffs
- 1 x 1 rib with spandex
- Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
- Machine washable up to 40 °C
- Can be safely dried using a tumble drier (medium heat)
- You should not iron this sweatshirt
- Do not dryclean