Nowadays it’s more difficult to maintain the stock of all our products. Here you can find more details about our current stock, available to ship right now:
- S size - only 6 pcs in stock
- M size - only 6 pcs in stock
- L size - only 4 pcs in stock
- XL size - only 5 pcs in stock
- 2XL size - only 5 pcs in stock
Your favorite free and open source image editor.
Embroidered logo on a warm hoodie. Durable and comfortable material (50% cotton) with a big pocket.
Money Back Guarantee
If you're not happy with your order, just send it back within 3 months, and we'll organize a replacement or give you your money back. We have a customer service that cares.
100% made with Linux
The embroidery, the website, the customer service, fully made with Linux. Who else does all this with Linux?
|Length (A)||Width (B)||Sleeve length (C)|
|S||69 cm / 27"||51 cm / 20"||85 cm / 33.5"|
|M||71 cm / 28"||56 cm / 22"||88 cm / 34.5"|
|L||74 cm / 29"||61 cm / 24"||90 cm / 35.5"|
|XL||76 cm / 30"||66 cm / 26"||93 cm / 36.5"|
|2XL||79 cm / 31"||71 cm / 28"||95 cm / 37.5"|
Measure one of your sweatshirts you have at home!
Start by laying it completely flat (on a table), then measure according to this image on the right.
Some technical information
- The blank sweatshirt is STANDARD 100 certified by OEKO-TEX
- 50% Cotton and 50% Polyester, 271 g/m2
- Embroidered with high strength Madeira embroidery thread
- Softer feel and reduced pilling
- Double-lined hood with color-matched drawcord
- Pouch pocket
- Twin needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband and cuffs
- 1 x 1 rib with spandex
- Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
- Machine washable up to 40 °C
- Can be safely dried using a tumble drier (medium heat)
- You should not iron this sweatshirt
- Do not dryclean
- Materials sourced from Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua or Mexico. Embroidered and finished in Hungary, in the European Union.