Nowadays it’s more difficult to maintain the stock of all our products. Here you can find more details about our current stock, available to ship right now:
- S size - only 8 pcs in stock
- M size - out of stock and we can't get it now
- L size - out of stock and we can't get it now
- XL size - out of stock and we can't get it now
- 2XL size - only 6 pcs in stock
Less setup, more innovation.
Fedora is built and used by people across the globe who work together as a community: the Fedora Project.
Embroidered logo on a quality jacket with a YKK brass zipper. Premium, warm material (50% cotton). You can use it for a long time.
Money Back Guarantee
If you're not happy with your order, just send it back within 3 months, and we'll organize a replacement or give you your money back. We have a customer service that cares.
100% made with Linux
The embroidery, the website, the customer service, fully made with Linux. Who else does all this with Linux?
Fedora is a trademark of Red Hat, Inc. The Fedora trademark is used according to our trademark license agreement with Red Hat.
|Length (A)||Width (B)||Sleeve length (C)|
|S||69 cm / 27"||51 cm / 20"||85 cm / 33.5"|
|M||71 cm / 28"||56 cm / 22"||88 cm / 34.5"|
|L||74 cm / 29"||61 cm / 24"||90 cm / 35.5"|
|XL||76 cm / 30"||66 cm / 26"||93 cm / 36.5"|
|2XL||79 cm / 31"||71 cm / 28"||95 cm / 37.5"|
Measure one of your sweatshirts you have at home!
Start by laying it completely flat (on a table), then measure according to this image on the right. Please keep in mind that natural cotton garments can shrink up to 5% during the first washing.
Some technical information
- 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Embroidered with high strength Madeira embroidery thread
- Contrast twill neck tape
- Brass zipper
- Softer feel and reduced pilling
- 1x1 rib with spandex
- Double needle stitching and cuffs
- Machine washable up to 40°C / 105°F
- Instead of drying in direct sunlight, dry in the shade. This way you can save the colors for years.
- Can be safely dried using a tumble drier (medium heat)
- Ironing up to 150°C / 300°F
- Do not dryclean