Restrictions because of COVID make it more difficult to maintain the stock of all our products. Here you can find more details about our current stock, available to ship right now:
- S size - only 3 pcs in stock
- M size - only 2 pcs in stock
- L size - only 3 pcs in stock
- XL size - only 5 pcs in stock
- 2XL size - only 3 pcs in stock
Less setup, more innovation.
Fedora is built and used by people across the globe who work together as a community: the Fedora Project.
Embroidered logo on a warm hoodie. Durable and comfortable material (50% cotton) with a big pocket.
Money Back Guarantee
If you're not happy with your order, just send it back within 3 months, and we'll organize a replacement or give you your money back. We have a customer service that cares.
100% made with Linux
The embroidery, the website, the customer service, fully made with Linux. Who else does all this with Linux?
Fedora is a trademark of Red Hat, Inc. The Fedora trademark is used according to our trademark license agreement with Red Hat.
|Length (A)||Width (B)||Sleeve length (C)|
|S||69 cm / 27"||51 cm / 20"||85 cm / 33.5"|
|M||71 cm / 28"||56 cm / 22"||88 cm / 34.5"|
|L||74 cm / 29"||61 cm / 24"||90 cm / 35.5"|
|XL||76 cm / 30"||66 cm / 26"||93 cm / 36.5"|
|2XL||79 cm / 31"||71 cm / 28"||95 cm / 37.5"|
Measure one of your sweatshirts you have at home!
Start by laying it completely flat (on a table), then measure according to this image on the right.
Some technical information
- The blank sweatshirt is STANDARD 100 certified by OEKO-TEX
- 50% Cotton and 50% Polyester, 271 g/m2
- Embroidered with high strength Madeira embroidery thread
- Softer feel and reduced pilling
- Double-lined hood with color-matched drawcord
- Pouch pocket
- Twin needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband and cuffs
- 1 x 1 rib with spandex
- Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
- Machine washable up to 40 °C
- Can be safely dried using a tumble drier (medium heat)
- You should not iron this sweatshirt
- Do not dryclean
- Materials sourced from Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua or Mexico. Embroidered and finished in Hungary, in the European Union.