DRY&GO openSUSE (type 2) T-Shirt (white)
Sorry, but it's out of stock,
and we don't expect to have new stock. We are planning to make a new variant soon, but it's possible that it will be available only for a limited time. If you don't want to miss out, please subscribe to our notification list.
We care about your personal data, as we expect others to care about ours. We keep your e-mail address so secret, we don't even give it to our shipping partner if you order something from us. Is that fair?
You can order this shirt only until 21 August 2022!
No Iron Needed
Ironing is not fun. You'll never need an iron for this shirt. Just dry it and you are ready to go. Comfortable, wrinkle-free and durable. That's why we are loving it too.
The makers' choice for you.
Forget the cheap, printed T-shirts. This is real embroidery on a quality, 100% cotton shirt which you can use for a long time.
Money Back Guarantee
If you're not happy with your order, just send it back within 3 months, and we'll organize a replacement or give you your money back. We have a customer service that cares.
100% made with Linux
The embroidery, the website, the customer service, fully made with Linux. Who else does all this with Linux?
Made with the permission of the openSUSE Board.
|Length (A)||Width (B)|
|S||71 cm / 28"||46 cm / 18"|
|M||74 cm / 29"||51 cm / 20"|
|L||76 cm / 30"||56 cm / 22"|
|XL||79 cm / 31"||61 cm / 24"|
|2XL||81 cm / 32"||66 cm / 26"|
Measure one of your shirts you have at home!
Start by laying it completely flat (on a table), then measure according to this image on the right. Please keep in mind that natural cotton garments can shrink up to 5% during the first washing.
Some technical information
- 50% cotton, 50% poyester. Classic fit, 180 g/m2
- Embroidered with high strength Madeira embroidery thread
- Seamless double needle collar
- Taped neck and shoulders for durability
- Double needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Tubular fit for minimal torque
- Machine washable up to 40°C / 105°F
- Instead of drying in direct sunlight, dry in the shade. This way you can save the colors for years.
- Can be safely dried using a tumble drier (medium heat)
- Do not iron
- Do not dryclean
- Materials sourced from Honduras, Haiti, Nicaragua. Embroidered and finished in Hungary, in the European Union.