Debian Bullseye Polo Shirt (black)
Nowadays it’s more difficult to maintain the stock of all our products. Here you can find more details about our current stock, available to ship right now:
- S size - only 5 pcs in stock
- M size - only 7 pcs in stock
- L size - only 7 pcs in stock
- XL size - only 2 pcs in stock
- 2XL size - only 5 pcs in stock
Every Debian release is a big event in our life. That's why we attend and organize release parties, and wear Debian release shirts. This one is for Debian Bullseye, the best Debian GNU/Linux ever.
Forget the cheap, printed T-shirts. This is real embroidery on a quality, 100% cotton shirt which you can use for a long time.
Money Back Guarantee
If you're not happy with your order, just send it back within 3 months, and we'll organize a replacement or give you your money back. We have a customer service that cares.
100% made with Linux
The embroidery, the website, the customer service, fully made with Linux. Who else does all this with Linux?
Polo shirt sizes
|Length (A)||Width (B)|
|S||72 cm / 28.5"||48 cm / 19"|
|M||76 cm / 30"||53 cm / 21"|
|L||79 cm / 31"||58 cm / 23"|
|XL||81 cm / 32"||64 cm / 25"|
|2XL||84 cm / 33"||69 cm / 27"|
Measure one of your shirts you have at home!
Start by laying it completely flat (on a table), then measure according to this image on the right. Please keep in mind that natural cotton garments can shrink up to 5% during the first washing.
Some technical information
- The blank shirt is STANDARD 100 certified by OEKO-TEX
- 100% cotton, classic fit, 210 g/m2
- Embroidered with high strength Madeira embroidery thread
- 3 wood-tone buttons
- Contoured welt collar
- Clean finished placket with reinforced bottom box
- Welt cuffs
- Double needle bottom hem
- Machine washable up to 40°C / 105°F
- Instead of drying in direct sunlight, dry in the shade. This way you can save the colors for years.
- Can be safely dried using a tumble drier (medium heat)
- Ironing up to 150°C / 300°F
- Do not dryclean
- Materials sourced from Honduras. Embroidered and finished in Hungary, in the European Union.