CentOS T-Shirt (blue)
The CentOS Project is a community-driven free software effort focused around the goal of providing a rich base platform for open source communities to build upon.
Forget the cheap, printed T-shirts. This is real embroidery on a quality, 100% cotton shirt which you can use for a long time.
Money Back Guarantee
If you're not happy with your order, just send it back within 3 months, and we'll organize a replacement or give you your money back. We have a customer service that cares.
100% made with Linux
The embroidery, the website, the customer service, fully made with Linux. Who else does all this with Linux?
CentOS is a trademark of Red Hat, Inc. The CentOS trademark is used according to our trademark license agreement with Red Hat.
|Length (A)||71 cm||74 cm||76 cm||79 cm||81 cm|
|Width (B)||46 cm||51 cm||56 cm||61 cm||66 cm|
Measure one of your shirts you have at home!
Start by laying it completely flat (on a table), then measure according to this image on the right. Are you looking for a bigger size? We can find it. Contact us!
Some technical information
- 100% Cotton
- Embroidered with high strength Madeira embroidery thread
- Seamless double needle collar
- Taped neck and shoulders for durability
- Double needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Tubular fit for minimal torque
- Machine washable up to 40 °C
- Can be safely dried using a tumble drier (medium heat)
- Embroidery can be ironed up to 140 °C
- Do not dryclean