CentOS jacket (black)
Nowadays it’s more difficult to maintain the stock of all our products. Here you can find more details about our current stock, available to ship right now:
- S size - only 3 pcs in stock
- M size - 4 pcs arriving, order now to get it!
- L size - 4 pcs arriving, order now to get it!
- XL size - only 2 pcs in stock
- 2XL size - only 2 pcs in stock
The CentOS Project is a community-driven free software effort focused around the goal of providing a rich base platform for open source communities to build upon.
Embroidered logo on a warm jacket with a YKK brass zipper. 80% cotton. You can use it for a long time.
Money Back Guarantee
If you're not happy with your order, just send it back within 3 months, and we'll organize a replacement or give you your money back. We have a customer service that cares.
100% made with Linux
The embroidery, the website, the customer service, fully made with Linux. Who else does all this with Linux?
CentOS is a trademark of Red Hat, Inc. The CentOS trademark is used according to our trademark license agreement with Red Hat.
|Length (A)||Width (B)|
|S||66 cm / 26"||52 cm / 20"|
|M||68 cm / 27"||56 cm / 22"|
|L||71 cm / 28"||60 cm / 24"|
|XL||73 cm / 29"||64 cm / 25"|
|2XL||76 cm / 30"||68 cm / 27"|
Measure one of your sweatshirts you have at home!
Start by laying it completely flat (on a table), then measure according to this image on the right. Please keep in mind that natural cotton garments can shrink up to 5% during the first washing.
Some technical information
- The blank jacket is STANDARD 100 certified by OEKO-TEX
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester, 280 g/m2
- Embroidered with high strength Madeira embroidery thread
- Cadet collar with single jersey back neck tape
- JKK, covered metal zip
- Two welt front pockets
- Machine washable up to 40°C / 104°F
- Can be safely dried using a tumble drier (low heat)
- Instead of drying in direct sunlight, dry in the shade. This way you can save the colors for years.
- Do not dryclean
- Ironing up to 110°C / 230°F
- Materials sourced from Morocco. Embroidered and finished in Hungary, in the European Union.