Here is how to upgrade your Linux Mint flash drive to 19.1 Tessa
If you have a Linux Mint flash drive from HELLOTUX, you can update it to the newest Linux Mint version anytime. By the way, you can use any flash drive, not only ours. Its size must be at least 2 GB. Almost any flash drive from the local computer store should work.
- Download the official Linux Mint image.
- Open a terminal as root (use the sudo su command), and attach your flash drive to your computer
- Use the lsblk command to find your flash drive.
Be very careful! If you choose a wrong device, you can delete important data on your compute
- Your flash drive may be mounted on any /dev/sdX
- Use the following command to upload the new image:
dd if=the_image_you_downloaded.iso of=/dev/sdX
We will try not to forget to update this post for the newer Linux Mint versions.
Be the first who leaves a comment!