How to upgrade your Xubuntu flash drive to 16.04 LTS
Here you can find the instructions how to upgrade your Xubuntu flash drive to 16.04 LTS.
- Download the official Xubuntu DVD / flash drive image
- Open a terminal as root (use the sudo su command), and attach your flash drive to your computer
- Use the lsblk command to find your flash drive.
Be very careful! If you choose a wrong device, you can delete important data on your compute
- Your flash drive may be mounted on any /dev/sdX
- Use the following command to upload the new image:
dd if=the_image_you_downloaded.iso of=/dev/sdX
Be the first who leaves a comment!